Admin can send quick SMS, emails, and alerts to contacts. This section explains the steps to send a quick email. You can follow the same procedure to send SMS and alerts as well.
Quick SMS feature is only available with Third Party Twilio, if applicable on your project
1. Log in as an Admin.
2. Click the Compose icon and then select Compose Email from the dropdown.
The Compose Email dialog will be displayed.
The email address of the sender will be auto-populated.
3. Enter the email address of the recipient in the To field.
4. Select a template for your email from the Template dropdown list.
5. Enter a subject for the email in the Subject field.
6. Enter the email body and click Send.
The message will be sent to the recipient.