A trainer-led schedule is one in which the schedule will have fixed time slots and as the name says a trainer will teach/train the students. To create a trainer-led schedule, follow the steps given below:
Navigate to Courses > Schedules.
The Schedules page will be displayed.
Click ADD SCHEDULE.
The Schedules page will be displayed.
Enter the Schedule title.
There are 5 tabs for which you have to enter/select values for the fields.
The next step is to populate values for the fields of the Summary tab. A Summary is a short description that provides information about the subject matter, approach, breadth, applicability of the course, and course details.
Select the Course for which you are creating the schedule.
Select the option Online from the Parent Location dropdown list.
Select the sub-location from the Sub Location dropdown list.
Enter the link to the online location where the course will be held in the Online Meeting Link field.
Select the trainer who would be imparting the training from the Staff dropdown list.
Select the option Online from the Delivery Mode dropdown list.
Select the option Trainer-Led from the Learning Mode dropdown list.
Enter the number of days for the certification in the Certification Duration field.
Enter a brief description of the course in the Description field. This is not mandatory.
Enter any information related to the schedule in the Note field.
To see how our Note feature works, please visit To use the Notes feature, please visit https://help.courseco.co/kb/Adding-a-Note-on-Schedules.2464612355.html
11. Enable the Confirmed switch if the schedule is confirmed.
12. Click Save.
The summary details will be saved.
Navigate to the Timeslots Tab.
The Timeslots Tab will be displayed. Timeslots allow you to manage schedule dates, location, duration, start time, and end time.
A trainer-led schedule will have the option to set time slots as it requires a trainer to impart the training on specific date(s) and timeslot(s).
2. If you do not want the schedule to be repeated, select None from the Repeat dropdown list and skip the step.
If you want the schedule to be repeated, then select Custom from the Repeat dropdown list and perform the next step.
The fields to set the frequency of repetition will be displayed.
3. Click the days of the week on which you want the schedule to be repeated.
Tabs for all the selected days will be displayed.
4 Suppose you have selected Monday for the schedule to be repeated, then click the Monday tab.
5. Click New Frequency, enter the Start Time and End Time, and select the Teacher and Location for Monday. Repeat this step for all the days of the week that you have selected for the schedule to be repeated.
6. Enter the Start Date and End Date of the schedule.
7. Click Generate Timeslots.
8. On the calendar, select the required dates for which you want to add the schedule.
9. Enter the time range of the schedule in the Start Time and End Time fields, select a trainer, select the room.
Note: The clock is of 24 hr format. For example, 1:00 pm would be 13:00 hrs.
10. Click Save.
The Timeslots will be saved.
1. Navigate to Booking Tab.
The Booking Tab will be displayed. It allows you to schedule booking criteria for customers to register for your schedules.
2. Enable the Book on Website switch if you want to allow prospective students to book the course/schedule on your website. Else you can disable it.
3. Enable the Show timeslots on frontend switch if you want the timeslots to be displayed on your website, to prospective students. Disable this option if you have more than 15 Timeslots.
4. Enable the Show Timeslots in cart switch if you want to display the timeslots in the cart. Disable this option if you have more than 15 Timeslots.
5. Enable the Group booking switch if you want to allow for group bookings under a lead booker.
6. Enter the maximum number of spaces available for the schedule in the Max. Capacity field. If this is set to zero then add to waitlist option will be displayed on the website.
7. Click Save.
The booking details will be saved.
1. Navigate to the Fees tab.
The Fees tab will be displayed. It allows you to set payment details for the schedule.
2. Enable the Fees required switch if you want to receive payment via website checkout and vice-versa.
3. Enable the Charge per delegate switch if you want to charge for every person/delegate in a group booking. Disable it, if you want to set a fixed price regardless of the number of delegates. If this option is disabled, the pricing will not be changed if delegates are added or cancelled after the initial booking.
Charge per delegate is an in-company booking feature
4. In the Web Payment options field, check the payment options that you want to enable for the schedule. The available options are Invoice, Credit card, and Sales Quote.
The Invoice and Sales Quote options will be displayed only for Org Reps / Lead Bookers during checkout.
5. Enter the fee per person or for the entire schedule in the Fee field.
6. Select the type of payment from the Payment Type dropdown list. The available options are Pre-Pay, Sales Quote, and Invoice.
7. Click Save.
The payment details will be saved.
1. Navigate to the Content tab.
The Content tab will be displayed. It allows you to manage E-Learning materials as well as determine the access time period for students. You can set the number of days during which you want the contents of the schedule will be available here.
2. Set the number of days during which you want the schedule content preview to be displayed in the Days before schedule starts and Days after schedule ends fields.
3. To add a course topic, enter the topic name and click Add topic. For more information, refer to https://ideabubble.atlassian.net/l/c/3BG1fiu1.
4. Enable the Allow Skipping switch if you want to allow students to skip topics.
5. Click Save.
The trainer-led schedule will be created.
The schedule will be displayed on the website if Book on Website option is enabled.
Only one schedule can be created per event.
If users booked different events, then a new schedule should be created or the existing schedule can be duplicated.