To book a course with a credit card, follow the steps given below:
1. Navigate to the website and log in.
The Home page will be displayed.
2. Click the FIND COURSES button.
All the available courses will be displayed.
3. Click See details for the course that you want to book.
The course details will be displayed.
4. Select the session that you want to book from the Select your session dropdown list.
5. Select the number of attendees from the No. of attendees dropdown list.
6. Click Book Now.
YOUR CART page will be displayed.
7. In the Lead booker details section, enter the first name, last name, email address, and mobile number of the lead booker of your organization in the corresponding fields.
8. If the Lead booker is also one of the delegates for the course, check the I will be a delegate on this course option.
9. In the Delegate details section, enter the first name, last name, email address, and mobile number of the delegate in the corresponding fields for as many delegates you have selected.
Your booking details will be displayed on the right side.
Make sure to enter unique email addresses and valid phone numbers for each delegate attending the course.
10. Enter your coupon code in the Coupon field and click APPLY.
Coupon codes are case sensitive.
11. Review the updated amount and click Complete Booking.
The page asking for payment details will be displayed.
12. In the Pay with section, select the Card tab.
13. Enter the credit card details including Card Number, Cardholder Name, Expiration date, and CVV number.
14. Enter the Billing address including, Address line 1, Address line 2, Address line 3, Town/City, Country, and Postcode.
15. Review your cart, accept the terms and conditions, and click COMPLETE BOOKING.
The lead booker will receive a confirmation mail to the registered email address.
The delegates will receive a verification email to access the platform.
The booking will be confirmed.
The credit card will be selected and the payment will be received.
A confirmation email will be sent to the lead booker.
The delegates will receive verification email to access the platform.